Send microdocs to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer.
Each submission should consist of:
- An audio or video file
- An image of the object
- The address of the object (if no address then GPS coordinates)
- A summary description of the microdoc (max 35 words)
- Your Bio (if it's your first submission)
WeTransfer is extremely simple to use. One microdoc per transfer please.
By submitting a microdoc to us you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Rules & Regulations
- No landmarks or obviously famous places.
- Must be a specific building or place (not a general area)
- Duration of microdocs should ideally be less than 5 minutes long
- For video, must be POV (Point of View - i.e. you must be heard but not seen)
- Whether audio or video, you must narrate as if for a radio broadcast. I.e. Assume your audience cannot see the object. Everything must be described.
- Always begin by giving full geographical context. E.g. "We're standing outside X... to our left is Y... to our right is Z... behind us is..."
- Content must be evergreen - no reference to relative time. e.g. "Next year the building will be..." or "Last month the council..." The microdocumentary be as true in five years as it is today.
- No plugging or selling. There must not have been any exchange of money associated with the microdocumentary.