Send placecast submission to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer.
Each submission should consist of:
- An audio file
- One or several images of the building / place
- The address of the building / place (if no address then GPS coordinates)
- A summary description of the placecast (max 35 words)
- Your Bio (if it's your first submission)
By submitting a placecast to us you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Rules & Regulations
- Must be a specific building or place (not a general area)
- Duration of placecasts should be 2 - 4 minutes
- You must narrate as if for radio, i.e. assume your audience cannot see the object. Everything must be described.
- Always begin by giving the physical context. E.g. "We're standing outside X... to our left is Y... to our right is Z... behind us is..."
- The placecast must be evergreen - no reference to relative time. e.g. "Next year the building will be knocked down..." or "Last week there was a incident..."The placecast be as true in five years as it is today.
- No plugging or selling. There must not have been any exchange of money associated with the placecast.